1.VIP Darshan slip is mandatory for same day passengers
2. Passengers are requested to contact Operator Helipad office a day prior to their Journey.
3. Same day Passengers have to report in the morning time from 06:00 A.M. to 09:00 A.M.at Phata Helipad. Passengers are requested to contact the above mention Operator Contact No. before 24hrs.
4. Passengers who have purchased same day return tickets would be provided 90-120 minutes at Sh. Kedarnathji.
5. The time given to the passengers would be the reporting time only and it should not be considered as flight timings.
6. Passengers would be allocated flights on the following criteria: On the first come first serve basis Or On the basis of booking if arrival time for more than one group is same.
7. The minimum waiting period of passengers would be 2-3 hrs but it may exceed to 3-4 hrs as per the ground situation such as weather condition, time of refueling the helicopter or non-availability of passengers at either side.
8. If the flight is cancelled due to any reason such as bad weather, helicopter unserviceability etc:-
(i). No ticket would be carried forward to next day. (ii). No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
9. Passengers have to make their own necessary arrangements.
10. Full charges shall be applicable for yatris above 2 years & there shall be no charge for child below 2 years of age. Yatris would be required to produce proof of age to take benefit of this clause.
11. You are required to report at the designated Helipad at Operator Helipad as per the below timings unless information to the contrary is provided to you : For Same Day Return Tickets : 6 am in the morning For Overnight Stay Tickets : 10.30 am in the morning.
12. VIP Darshan slip, if applicable, shall be purchased by the Yatris directly at their own extra cost.
13. Each passenger shall be allowed maximum baggage upto 2 Kgs in weight .Excess volume/weight of baggage shall not be allowed under any circumstances in the helicopter as this is necessary from safety point of view.
14. Kindly note that once online payment is successfully done by you, you would be required to print the e-receipt. Once you receive the e-receipt, call immediately on +91-9953863386& 91-9990780919 to intimate that your payment has been successful and once your payment has been processed by Payment gateway, we would send you e-ticket by mail. In case you are not able to print the e-receipt, it shall be your responsibility to call on +91-953863386 & +91-9990780919 and report that you have not been able to print your e-receipt immediately. We would then verify your payment and mail you the e-receipt & e-ticket. You would be required to take a copy of e-receipt as well as ticket sent to you by us in your mail.
15. For passengers who are over 85 Kgs in weight, passenger overweight charges shall be directly charged by the helicopter company. This would be subject to helicopter operator not losing a seat in the trip. This will be decided at the Phata office and will be final &binding. It is therefore advisable that those whose weight is excessively more than 85 Kgs need to notify us before making online booking. Safar Air Holidays shall not be responsible if due to excessive overweight a passenger is denied service by the Helicopter operator.
16. It may not be possible to accommodate passengers travelling in groups with the group only. Group passengers may have to travel in separate flights
17. You are requested to read all the terms and conditions printed on your Electronic Reservation Slip carefully before proceeding for your journey.
18. Those who have booked overnight stay at ShriKedarnath Shrine can also book hotels at Kedarnath at extra cost for which they can call +91-9953863386& +91-9990780919, subject to availability.
19. In case there is an increase in the Fare for kedarnath shuttle from phata-Kedarnath-Phata due to any Government regulation /Rules the same would be charged from the passenger at the Time of Travel. 20. Above 50 years passenger caring their medical fitness certificate is mandatory. 21. Passenger having mandatory bio-matric card. 22. The Flying is subject to all clearances by State Government and DGCA in case of such scenario we shall may best effort to provide alternate service of Approved Operators or shall refund the full amount.
23. M/s Safar Air Holidays Services Pvt. Ltd. purely Travel Agent Firms &we provide Helicopter Tickets only on the behalf Helicopter Operating Company.
Policy of Cancellation charges.
1. The same day retrun passenger will get only 1:30 hrs. fordarshan at kedarnathji temple.
2. Passengers are allowed to carry only 2-3kg weight in the Helicopter.
3. Darshan/ Priority slip is mandatory for same day passengers.
For safe Helicopter flying is imperative that weight restriction parameters are adhered to strictly. We request the passengers to cooperate with Helipad staff in this regards.
HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY