• There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 3-5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
• Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
• All temples are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
• At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
• Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket and birth certificate will be required at time of booking.
• There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
• Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL mobile is better in most places.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
• Safar Air Holidays reserves the right to postpone/ Cancel flight the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions/ Helicopter Technical Fault/ Pilot illness.
• Any extra night stay due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
• Full amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to date of journey.
• CANCELLATION POLICY : If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
• Upto 30 days before Journey—30% of amount
• Upto 20 days before Journey —50% of amount
• Upto15 days before Journey —- No Refund
BAD WEATHER SITUATION : In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sectors.