Get Our Assistance For Easy Booking
Call us at
Char Dham Yatra is one the popular pilgrimage route in Uttarkhand in India. The Char Dham circuit is located in the Garhwal area of Uttarakhand surrounded by the Himalayas. Uttarakhand is also growing popular among foreign tourists, who are blessed to see the heavenly natural beauty and Himalayas with a chance to know more about culture of India.
There are four Abodes in Himalayas collectively referred as "Chota Char Dham of India " and popular as "CharDham Yatra" which includes four holy shrines of Hindus: Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Best time to visit Char Dham is between may to October, excluding mansoons, because all the four holy places are balanced in Garhwal Himalayas. This year the yatra is expected to begin from 7 May 2019 onwards.
In Hindu religion, the Char Dham Yatra have a great importance, and it is considered that every hindu should do Chardham yatra at least once in a lifetime.
CHAR DHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER
Today, the convenient way to visit Char Dham Yatra through Helicopter services. Safar Air Holidays has made the best facility for smooth helicopter operations from Dehradun in Uttarakhand. However, for exclusive darshan special Charter services are also provided. During the Chardham helicopter tour, the jouney of these holly places becomes so easy and pleasant.
|Dehradun||Lemon tree/ Similar|
|Yamunotri||Yamunotri Cottage/ Similar|
|Gangotri||Himalayan Nature Resort/ Similar|
|Kedarnath||Shivalik Resort/ Similar|
|Badrinath||Sarovar portico/ Similar|
In morning, our driver will pick from Airport/ Railway Station, Dehradun. You will be reached at Dehradun. Transfer to your hotel.
Departure from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun (07:00 AM). Arrival at Kharsali/Barkot helipad, Yamunotri (07:30 AM).
Assemble at the State government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun, the starting and concluding point of this yatra. The ground staff briefs you about the do’s and don’ts of the trip. As you arrive at the Kharsali/Barkot helipad for Yamunotri, you are transferred to your hotel.
After freshening up, You will get palki and leave for VIP darshan at temple Yamunotri. The main attractions here are Goddess Yamuna and the thermal springs at Janki Chatti.
The actual Champasar glacier is at an altitude of 4421 m above the seal level and is inaccessible. The temple, placed on the left bank of Yamuna River, was erected by Maharaja Pratap Shah of Tehri Garhwal. The idol of the Goddess here is in black marble. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Departure from Yamunotri helipad (07: 45 AM). Arrival at Harsil Helipad (08:30 AM).
On day 2, Depart from Yamunotri helipad and arrive at Harsil Helipad, lying amidst the beautiful lush Uttarakhand valleys.
The day is scheduled for visiting the next Chardham destination of Uttarakhand- Gangotri. It is advisable that you visit the Gangotri temple, right from the helipad. The temple is located at a distance of 22 km from here which will be cover by cab. Arrive at the temple around 50 minutes later.
After Darshan at Gangotri temple, get transferred to your hotel in the afternoon. After completing the check-in, have your lunch. Later, you can relax for some time. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, Short walks, local sightseeing and an evening bonfire in Gangotri Valley.
Overnight stay at Harsil/ Gangotri.
Departure from Harsil helipad (09:00 AM)
Arrival Kedarnath helipad (10:00 AM)
Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, making it the most remote site among all four Char Dham sites.
We will arrive to guptkashi/ Phata helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach.
This time Stay is arranged at Kedarnath itself, if you want stay Kedarnath, available Hotel properties at Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best among them.
This Hindu temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is believed that the temple has been built on the site where Lord
Vishnu had witnessed the wedding ceremony of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Departure from Kedarnath / Guptkashi helipad (10:15 AM) Arrival at Badrinath helipad (11:00 AM).
After you arrive at Badrinath helipad, get transferred to the hotel for check-in. as you settle, get all set to visit the Badrinath temple. Badrinath is the holy abode of Lord Vishnu, also known and Lord Badri here. Have Darshan at the temple, which is nestled between the mountain ranges of Nar and Narayan.
We do Visit of mana village which is near to religious site of Badrinath.
The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 0400AM sharp in the morning and last for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
Badrinath To Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun To Airport/ Railway Station
Departure from Badrinath helipad (09:00 AM)
Arrival Dehradun helipad (10:00 PM)
Tour ends with unforgettable memories
Helicopter trip starts from Sahastradhara, Dehradun.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
• There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 3-5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
• Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
• All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
• At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
• Kindly book your back flight/train ticket after one day to your arrival at Dehradun.
• Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket and birth certificate will be required at time of booking.
• There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Available Hotel properties at Guptkashi and Yamunotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongs them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
• Complimentary stay at arrival in Dehradun do not include lunch and dinner.
• The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
• Safar Air Holidays reserves the right to postpone/ Cancel flight the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions/ Helicopter Technical Fault/ Pilot illness.
• Any extra night stay due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
• Full amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to date of journey.
• CANCELLATION POLICY : If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
• Upto 30 days before Journey—30% of amount
• Upto 20 days before Journey —50% of amount
• Upto 15 days before Journey —- No Refund
BAD WEATHER SITUATION : If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund the amount acc. to flying time.