Get Our Assistance For Easy Booking
Call us at
Do Dham Yatra in the lap of the Uttarakhand state of India. Located amidst the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas, visiting these Do Dhams is believed to absolve a person of all his sins and allow him to achieve salvation. A brilliantly crafted itinerary, the Do Dham Yatra is a single day journey for pilgrims wanting to visit the holy sites of Badrinath and Kedarnath. Both of these holy sites are visited by you in a single day via a helicopter.
Safar Air Holidays has now launched a special helicopter service to these Do Dham destinations. It is an unforgettable experience, to be enjoyed by each person alive. It is not often that one gets to enjoy an aerial view of the "Land Of The Gods", Uttarakhand. Make your Do Dham Yatra memorable by visiting Do Dham by Helicopter, the safest and quickest way to complete this holy yatra.
Departure from Shastradhara helipad (11:30 AM)
Arrival Kedarnath helipad (12:30 PM)
Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, making it the most remote site among all four Char Dham sites.
We will arrive to Guptkashi/ Phata helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach.
Kedarnath temple, at an height of 3,583 m, on the shores of Mandakini river, a tributary of Ganga, is an impressive stone edifice of unknown date.
Among the twelve JyotirLingas of Bhagwan Shankara, the one at Kedarnath is located in the snow-covered area of the Himalayas.
This JyotirLinga can be visited only during six months in a year.
Departure from Kedarnath / Guptkashi helipad (14:30 PM) Arrival at Badrinath helipad (15:00 PM).
Departure from Badrinath to Shastradhara helipad (16:45 PM)
After you arrive at Badrinath helipad, get transferred to the hotel for for Lunch which is close to temple., get all set to visit the Badrinath temple. Badrinath is the holy abode of Lord Vishnu, also known and Lord Badri here. Have Darshan at the temple, which is nestled between the mountain ranges of Nar and Narayan
The Badrinath Temple also known as the Badrinarayan Temple, located in Uttarakhand's Badrinath town, is considered as the most holy among the char dhams. It is among the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu, who is worshipped in this temple as Shri Badrinath.
Lanch at Badrinath
As per iternery
• There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 3-5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
• Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
• All temples are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
• At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
• Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket and birth certificate will be required at time of booking.
• There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
• Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL mobile is better in most places.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
• Safar Air Holidays reserves the right to postpone/ Cancel flight the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions/ Helicopter Technical Fault/ Pilot illness.
• Any extra night stay due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
• Full amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to date of journey.
• CANCELLATION POLICY : If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
• Upto 30 days before Journey—30% of amount
• Upto 20 days before Journey —50% of amount
• Upto15 days before Journey —- No Refund
BAD WEATHER SITUATION : In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sectors.